NEWS AND EVENTS
MORALE Erasmus+ PROJECT co-funded by the ERASMUS+ Programme of the European Union Module2:
2nd Train of Trainers Module (Offered by the University of Alicante)
“Capacity building for curricula modernization of Syrian and Lebanese HEIs and lifelong learning provision:
towards sustainable NGOs management and operation with special focus on refugees/Morale.”
Within the activities of WP3 Building Capacities, Where the main objective is to design, prepare and implement 4 Train the Trainers (ToT) modules and their corresponding replications.
The Training Module 2, was coordinated by Dr. Luis Gomez and offered by Dr. Guadalupe Ortiz Noguera from the University of Alicante on the 18th, 19th and 20th of May 2021, through ZOOM technique, with more than 52 participants from project partners ( Spain, Germany, Italy, Greece Lebanon and Syria), in addition to different Lebanese & Syrian NGOs.
The TRAINING Module compromised 3 days and It included presentations about the following subjects:
In-depth understanding by partners of the following topics:
- ASSESSMENT OF THE SOCIAL IMPACT OF/FOR NGOs ACTIVITIES:
- What is Social Impact Assessment
- How to assess the social impact of NGOs actions or other planned interventions
- Design of NGOs actions according to expected social impacts
- Enhancing the social impacts of NGOs on environmental justice and sustainability
For more information about Morale project you can consult its website at: http://www.moraleproject.bau.edu.lb/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Morale-Project-101740531629166/