NEWS AND EVENTS
Alicante Virtual study visit of the MORALE Project
“Capacity building for curricula modernization of Syrian and Lebanese HEIs and lifelong learning provision: towards sustainable NGOs management and operation with special focus on refugees/Morale.”
Hosted by University of Alicante
Due to the continuous situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), and to avoid any additional delay in the implementation of the project activities, a virtual study visit was organized by the University of Alicante. LiveStorm online web conferencing software was used with the participation of all partners. The visit was held on Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th of October 2020 and the following topics were discussed:
The objective of the study visit is to have an in-depth understanding on:
– The Study Programme offer of UA related to sustainable NGO management and operation
– How EU NGOs dealing with refugees, migration and related issues are managed and operate at regional and national level.
The two days visit included presentations about the following subjects:
- Interuniversity Master in Cooperation for Development,
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA),
- Refugee & Immigration Programmes at local and regional level, 2020 REPORT: Refugee persons in Spain and Europe,
- Social Impact Assessment (SIA): an operational tool for NGO management?
Participants then discussed the progress made on all project work packages and the plan for the activities on the next six months, especially within the current situation of covid-19.